From Mark Gibson <mark.gib...@staff.bluematrix.com>
Subject TiffTranscoder cannot find TIFF WriteAdapter
Date Sun, 06 Aug 2017 19:54:50 GMT
Hi,

I've just upgraded batik from 1.7 to 1.9.1

Under 1.7, conversion from SVG to TIFF using org.apache.batik.transcoder.image.TIFFTranscoder
  worked fine.  My assumption is that it was able to find the WriteAdapter org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.codec.tiff.TIFFTranscoderInternalCodecWriteAdapter
in batik-codec.

Under 1.9, conversion fails because it can't find a Write Adapter (Could not write TIFF file
because no WriteAdapter is available)

The only WriteAdapter I can now find is: org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.codec.imageio.TIFFTranscoderInternalCodecWriteAdapter

But TIFFTranscoder still has the following:

        WriteAdapter adapter = getWriteAdapter(
                "org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.codec.tiff.TIFFTranscoderInternalCodecWriteAdapter");
        if (adapter == null) {
            adapter = getWriteAdapter(
                "org.apache.batik.transcoder.image.TIFFTranscoderImageIOWriteAdapter");
        }
        if (adapter == null) {
            throw new TranscoderException(
                    "Could not write TIFF file because no WriteAdapter is availble");

Can anyone please help?  Am I missing a dependency under 1.9.1?

Thanks

Mark