From Felix Natter <fnat...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Looking for batik 1.9 sources jars
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:49:04 GMT
Ken Keefe <kjkeefe@gmail.com> writes:

hello Ken,

> Thank you. I was looking for jars and totally missed the source files. This solves my
problem!

Note that if you want to attach sources in Eclipse, IIRC it expects them to
be in package hierarchy at toplevel, like this:

org/apache/batik/css/dom/CSSOMComputedStyle.java

However, the source tar.gz has this structure:

batik-css/src/main/java/org/apache/batik/css/dom/CSSOMComputedStyle.java

What you _might_ need is this:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/xmlgraphics/batik-xml/1.9.1/batik-xml-1.9.1-sources.jar

but I can't find that for batik-all unfortunately.

(ideally you would use build system like maven or gradle, which
automatically downloads binary and source jars)

Happy Holidays,
Cheers and Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter