From Thomas Behr <thomas.b...@yworks.com>
Subject Re: Correct Method to handle split package org.w3c.dom
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2018 09:03:09 GMT
Hi Alan,

have you tried updating to Batik 1.10. As far as I know, the Batik
org.w3c.dom package has been renamed to org.apache.batik.w3c.dom to
resolve this problem.

Kind regards, Thomas

On 20.11.18 08:20, Alan White wrote:
> Folks
>
> Going round in circles with Java 9+ module system. Trying to find a way to resolve that
batik-ext and java.xml both contain the package org.w3c.dom. I’m struggling to resolve how
to do this in eclipse. I’ve tried everything I’ve come across and managed to get very
confused.

> How has anyone else resolved this issue please when migrating app that depend on batik
to java 9+?

> Many thanks
> Alan

Thomas Behr
phone: +49 7071 9709050
fax: +49 7071 9709051

yWorks GmbH
Vor dem Kreuzberg 28
72070 Tuebingen
Germany
http://www.yworks.com
Managing Directors: Sebastian Müller, Michael Pfahler
Commercial Registry: Stuttgart, Germany, HRB 382340