From Richard Heintze <sieg_hein...@yahoo.com>
Subject Is Fop mature enough for big documents
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2001 02:27:16 GMT
What has been your experience with FOP? What is the
largest document you have seen generated with FOP?

I was about to abandon MS Office in favor of
XSLT/FO/FOP when I realized there was a leading zero
in the version number.

I believe this means it is still in beta and should
not be used in production.

I would like to use FOP for a 500 page document I need
to write starting now. Is FOP mature enough to handle
this?

             Thanks,
                    Siegfried