From ronald heller <ron...@salience.nl>
Subject RE: freeze? really slow rendering
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:15:42 GMT
yes,
although fop seems to run faster as you predicted, and it also renders more
pages, it still freezes.
Only now a couple of pages further doen the line.

Have you got any more suggestions, for I am al out of ideas.

note: I also tried the - buf option, didn't do anything for me though.

I am using the sun 1.3 jdk, should I use another?