From "Carmelo Montanez" <carm...@nist.gov>
Subject FOP with Java
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 18:05:25 GMT
Hi All:

    I am attempting to develop a servlet application using FOP.  All seems to compile ok,
except
 that while running I get the following servlet exception:

Rootjavax.servlet.ServletException:
Servlet execution threw an exception at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain Cause:

Root Cause:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/svg/SVGLength
	at org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping.addToBuilder(SVGElementMapping.java:62)
	at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.addElementMapping(Driver.java:314)
	at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.addElementMapping(Driver.java:326)
	at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.setupDefaultMappings(Driver.java:209)
It seems like the "SVGLength" class is not availabe.  I am following the example given with
the
distribution.  I can't find a trace of that class anywhere in the distribution.

Any ideas, suggestions, fixes?

Thanks,
Carmelo Montanez

Carmelo Montanez