From "Jean-Michel Biollaz (pb)" <jm.biollaz....@hexalog.com>
Subject FOP - UNICODE
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:49:03 GMT
How can I ask FOP to use Unicode without loosing the PDF internal font
(without using  raster font) ?
i.e. I want to keep my StrokeSVGText=False working with the Helvetica PDF
internal font to keep my conversion fast.

Thank's,
Jean-Michel

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jean-Michel Biollaz (pb) [mailto:jm.biollaz.pub@hexalog.com]
Envoyé : mardi, 14. août 2001 18:12
À : 'fop-user@xml.apache.org'
Objet : FO Frames

Hello

Is it possible to embed a SVG image like a frame in a FO document and to
fill this frame with FO element (like text) ?
This is because I didn't find how to make precise frames (lines) with FO,
does someone know how to make precise lines with FO to reproduce a form ? We
can make tables but we cannot solve all situation with row/col spanning.

Thank's in advance,
Jean-Michel