From Peter Chant <p...@petezilla.co.uk>
Subject Re: Segmentation fault
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:58:30 GMT

> A simple temporary fix is 'ulimit -s 2048'
> (works for me with SuSe 7.2 and JDK 1.3.1_01)

Hmm,  I added it in the shell script which runs fop but no joy,  mind you I
am now not getting seg faults.  I upgraded slack to glibc 2.2.4.  With fop
0.20.3rc I now get:

org/apache/log/format/Formatter
	at org.apache.fop.apps.Fop.main(Fop.java:16)
make: *** [directory.pdf] Error 1

(Note, I am running fop from make to create a document directory.pdf).

I have a fix for the moment, using fop 0.20.1.  I'm sure this is not a good
long term fix, but at least it gets me running.

--
pete@petezilla.co.uk