From Chuck Paussa <Chuck.Pau...@systems.dhl.com>
Subject Re: problems with unicode in a table
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 20:28:36 GMT
Michael,

I saw this discussed before. Apparently your fontname.xml file does not
have a character width defined for the euro symbol. So, FOP calculates
the starting position for printing the text assuming that the euro
symbol has no size. The fix was to alter the fontname.xml file pointed
to by your userconfig.xml file. If this is an embedded font, then you
have to actually hack the fontname.xml file that is being compiled into
FOP. I really have no idea how you would do any of these things but,
that was the thread of the discussion.

Chuck