From "Brunn, Chris" <chris.br...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject RE: Where put FOP the files on the server?
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 16:33:41 GMT
Hi.

sample servlet code sniplet:

// take the FO and write it to baosPDF
ByteArrayOutputStream baosPDF = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
Driver driver = new Driver(new InputSource( ---insert FO source here ----),
baosPDF);
driver.run();
// send baosPDF to the web client
byte[] content = baosPDF.toByteArray();
response.setContentLength(content.length);
response.getOutputStream().write(content);
response.getOutputStream().flush();

Chris