From "Skladov, Victor" <Skla...@his.de>
Subject AW: FO: German Word Separation?
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:49:44 GMT
Hello, Marc!

Thanks a lot! It works!!!!
But I haven't found the files you wrote about. I use FO with Cocoon2 and
I haven't found any language files in Cocoon folder. But it works! Where
could they be?

Regards,
Viktor

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: sumner@ksr-online.de [mailto:sumner@ksr-online.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 18. Januar 2002 12:36
An: fop-user@xml.apache.org
Betreff: Re: FO: German Word Separation?

Hello Victor,

You can set the language for hyphenation, for example, in an fo:block
like
this:

<fo:block text-align="left"
      language="de_DR"
      hyphenate="true"
      hyphenation-push-character-count="2"
      hyphenation-remain-character-count="2">

If you look in your FOP directory under hyph/ you see the various
hyphenation files. de_DR.xml is the new orthography, de.xml is the old
orthography.
HTH,

Marc