From "dav sem" <semprini_...@hotmail.com>
Subject THE QUESTION IS PROBLEM WITH DRIVER IN JAVA PLEASE!
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:58:43 GMT
OK,

I apreciate the discussion Java vs. ADA
but my problem is Driver class (Java)!!!!

What is class Service and what it was created for???
The code of Driver generate a nullpointer
when try to execute this:

class Service {
-------

    public static synchronized Enumeration providers(Class cls) {
   ------ >
     ClassLoader cl = cls.getClassLoader();
   **** What means load a java interface???????? ****
   ------ >
     String serviceFile = "META-INF/services/" + cls.getName();

Why this instruction failed insice JVM of Jaguar Server??????
sun jdk 1.2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tanks

DS.

>From: "Robert C. Leif, Ph.D." <rleif@rleif.com>
>To: <fop-user@xml.apache.org>
>Subject: RE: HELP DRIVER!
>Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 18:44:06 -0800
>
>From: Robert Leif
>To: Carlos Araya and James Richardson.
>
>I totally agree with James Richardson.
>" I don't think a lengthy Java v. Ada conversation going on in this list
>
>would do much for the state of FOP as we know it, either...."
>
>Carlos Araya wrote: "3. What compilers currently available as open
>source can compile ADA as a cross platform product like Java's
>bytecode?"
>
>--
>--
>--                              GNAT DOCUMENTS
>--
>--
>--
>--                           G N A T I N F O . T X T
>--
>--
>--
>--                            GNAT version 3.13p
>--
>--
>--
>--         Copyright (C) 1992 - 2000 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
>--
>--
>--
>-- GNAT is free software;  you can  redistribute it  and/or modify it
>under --
>-- terms of the  GNU General Public License as published  by the Free
>Soft- --
>-- ware  Foundation;  either version 2,  or (at your option) any later
>ver- --
>-- sion.  GNAT is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
>WITH- --
>-- OUT ANY WARRANTY;  without even the  implied warranty of
>MERCHANTABILITY --
>-- or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU General Public
>License --
>-- for  more details.  You should have  received  a copy of the GNU
>General --
>-- Public License  distributed with GNAT;  see file COPYING.  If not,
>write --
>-- to  the Free Software Foundation,  59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
>Boston, --
>-- MA 02111-1307, USA.
>--
>--
>--
>-- GNAT was originally developed  by the GNAT team at  New York
>University. --
>-- It is now maintained by Ada Core Technologies Inc
>(http://www.gnat.com). --
>--
>--
>
>http://www.gnat.com/ Very good, but expensive
>ftp://ftp.cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat/3.13p/ free
>For more information see http://www.adapower.com/

MSN Photos è il metodo più semplice per condividere, modificare e stampare
le tue foto preferite. http://photos.msn.it/Support/WorldWide.aspx