From "Anil R. Pinto" <api...@lobotec.com>
Subject RE: Re: Acrobat pictograms and document summary
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 15:44:10 GMT
Does this tool actually allow changes to the PDF after it has been created
?

You mentioned postprocess  the PDF generated by FOP, so I was just curious.

If it does that is great. But, does FOP not allow (or rather will it not
support these) document summary features even in the future realeases.

thanks,
Anil.