From John Bourke <john.bou...@Cedar.com>
Subject RE: Trying to resolve memory exception through correct use of pag e sequencing
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 08:12:12 GMT
Excellent thanks J.

-----Original Message-----
From: J.Pietschmann [mailto:j3322ptm@yahoo.de]
Sent: 02 May 2002 21:39
To: fop-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Trying to resolve memory exception through correct use of
pag e se quencing

John Bourke wrote:
> J. below is my layout-master-set followed by the way I start the page
> sequence for my repeatable page.
>     <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="reportDetails">
>        <fo:repeatable-page-master-alternatives>
>           <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-name="detailPage"
> blank-or-not-blank="not-blank"/>
 >        </fo:repeatable-page-master-alternatives>

Here is the problem: You have a page master for non-blank pages,
but none for blank pages. Somewhere you force a blank page,
perhaps by break-before="page-even" or something similar, and
FOP falls over.
Provide a page master for blank page, and this problem should
go away.

J.Pietschmann

are addressed. Any unauthorised distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited.

Whilst Cedar Plc takes steps to prevent the transmission of
viruses via e-mail, we can not guarantee that any email or
attachment is free from computer viruses and you are strongly
advised to undertake your own anti-virus precautions.

Cedar Plc grants no warranties regarding performance,
use or quality of any e-mail or attachment and undertakes no
liability for loss or damage, howsoever caused.