From John Bourke <john.bou...@Cedar.com>
Subject How do I stop table cell wrapping?
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 08:45:35 GMT

Guys is there a way to stop cells in a table wrapping the text to the next
line and simply cutting the data if it's longer than the cell width? I would
think there may be some kind of attribute to do this?

are addressed. Any unauthorised distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited.

Whilst Cedar Plc takes steps to prevent the transmission of
viruses via e-mail, we can not guarantee that any email or
attachment is free from computer viruses and you are strongly
advised to undertake your own anti-virus precautions.

Cedar Plc grants no warranties regarding performance,
use or quality of any e-mail or attachment and undertakes no
liability for loss or damage, howsoever caused.