From Jeremias Maerki <jeremias.mae...@outline.ch>
Subject Re: FOP: Page Orientation in Postscript
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 12:21:53 GMT
You can have that a lot simpler! Edit the config.xml in the conf
directory and remove all entries in <list> für the stream-filter-list.
You then have to rebuild FOP. That way, you get an uncompressed PDF
directly.

> It looks like it could be a bit more complicated than some missing commands.
> The reason I was doing this was that I wanted uncompressed PDF as a
> template: FOP's great but a bit slow for 200-odd near-identical documents.
> In the end what I did was make the PDF in FOP and use Ghostscript to make an
> uncompressed version. It seems to have worked fine.
>
> So then I used Ghostscript to make a postscript version of the ok PDF and
> compared it to FOP version that had all the problems, but there was no
> difference in the commands that I could recognise, although there were
> plenty of differences amongst the gobbledegook below them - not very helpful
> I'm afraid.

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch

OUTLINE AG
Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch