From L'eau <li_l...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: I get a mysterious NoClassDefFoundError
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 15:40:05 GMT

Hi Jeff,

  Now I'm confused. I downloaded FOP from
http://xml.apache.org/dist/fop/ , just this morning. It didn't
include a jimi.jar and it didn't include any .bat files either.
I included ever .jar file that was in my lib directory, in the
classpath. Is there another place that I can download from? I'm
using Windows ME, but I don't think that would matter would it
(since it's all java)?

Devon

--- Jeff_Mitchell@accessbusinessgroup.com wrote:

> Devon-
>
> I think you're missing a jar in there.  My call to FOP
> includes the
> following -cp parameter:
>
> -cp

build\fop.jar;lib\batik.jar;lib\xalan-2.0.0.jar;lib\xerces-1.2.3.jar;lib\avalon-framework-4.0.jar;lib\logkit-1.0.jar;lib\jimi-1.0.jar