From "PATEL, DINESH (ISD)" <PAT...@britannic.co.uk>
Subject RE: page-masters for different 1st page
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 11:42:33 GMT

Thank you - This is exactly what I needed.

************
This email and any accompanying documents are intended only for the named recipient, are confidential
and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately
by mailto:admin@britannic.co.uk and you must not copy, disclose or otherwise use this message.
Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The content of this email represents
the view of the individual and not the company. The company reserves the right to monitor
the content of all emails in accordance with lawful business practice.

Whilst attachments are virus checked before transmission, Britannic Assurance plc does not
accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.

Britannic Assurance plc, No.3002 is registered in England and maintains its registered office
at 1 Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham B47 6WG.
Telephone: 0870 887 0001
Fax: 0870 887 0002
Website: www.britannicassurance.com

Britannic Assurance plc, Britannic Unit Linked Assurance Limited, Britannic ISA Managers Limited
and Britannic Unit Trust Managers Limited are regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Each of these companies is a member of the Britannic marketing group which only advises on
and sells its own life assurance, pension, unit trust and ISA products.