From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Basic-link problem in JSPs
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 20:21:42 GMT
Ralf Steppacher wrote:
>> Are you, by any chance, using disable-output-escaping somewhere?
>
> Yes, but somewhere else in the stylesheet producing the fo document.

It doesn't matter where. Do not use d-o-e if you expect your style
sheet to work with short-circuit XSLT processor applications.

XSLT doesn't del with tags, it uses a tree of nodes for input
and output. What you think of as creating "single tags" is still
plain text until serialization. A serialization never happens
if the result is fed right into the XML consumer by using a
DOM tree or a SAX event stream.

> Behaviour does not change if I comment out the two lines (that do not
> work with embedded fop either).

If you delete the d-o-e stuff, dump the tree and check
with the command line application, what happens?

J.Pietschmann