From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: what are the other third party softwares needed ?
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 20:17:54 GMT
Naveen_Rojanala@i2.com wrote:
> To Run the FOP and see the output in PDF through IE or Netscape browser.
> Jar files from FOP lib directory, Adobe Acrobat Reader(is read only O.K,
> and which version?),
R/O is OK (this means the Reader provided at no cost). Version 4 is
recommended.

> Plugins for IE and Netscape(Isn't default when you install Adobe's Acrobat
> Reader?)
Ask the IE and netscape guys. IE can use the ActiveX component which
is part of the AR 4.x/5.x package. Installation details as well as
the actual IE build number and additionally installed Adobe packages
could be very important.

>,Java 1.3(I am having this version)..
> Anything else i am missing ?

Do you feel you are something missing?

> How compelled you are to answer everyone's(almost) questions.
> just curious. do you keep waiting for people to post

Being too lazy for doing major coding work, that's my small
contribution to the progress of mankind.

J.Pietschmann