From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: fop-0.20.3 "Don't know what to do with" error
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 21:38:44 GMT
DuCharme, Bob (LNG) wrote:
> C:\temp>java TestC red green blue
> 72 65 64
> 67 72 65 65 6E
> 62 6C 75 65

Odd. Did you try to call the same java command as in the .bat
file directly on the command line? It could be some issue
with the .bat file.
Is there some interference from some other Java executable
possible?

> Why wouldn't I have a problem using Fop-0.18.1-DEV if I'm using the same JVM
> and Win98 command processor with that?

I'm not sure about 0.18, but 0.17 had a much simpler command
line processing, in particular there was no check for unaccounted
parameters which haunts us now.

J.Pietschmann