From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: fop-0.20.3 "Don't know what to do with" error
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 18:22:52 GMT
DuCharme, Bob (LNG) wrote:
> I tried blowing away my CLASSPATH and still got the same result. Is there
> any other way to check for this?

I'm stumped. Perhaps it helps to rebuild FOP from source
on your machine. Just download the src distrib and run
build.bat. Would be interesting whether ant suffers from the
same problem.

If all else fails, remove the line throwing the exception
in srv/org/apache/fop/apps/CommandLineOptions.java:268.

I'll try to get my Win98 restored, but this is, well, labor
intensive, and there are some more pressing problems right
now.

J.Pietschmann