From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Problem with SVG only Black & White
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 19:17:05 GMT
Sam Prokop wrote:
> i´ve got some svg made by jfree-chart, they look nice in the
> batik-browser, but if i render them with fop 0.20.3 to pdf they are just
> black and white.

This hasn't come up before. As a wild guess check
whether your SVG contains transparent stuff or
certain other shading effects, FOP can't render them
properly into PDF. Apart from this, I'd have to resort
to mind reading, which I'm very bad at, unless you
post your SVG code. It would be nice if you trimmed it
down as much as possible. This may also reveal the
problem to you.

J.Pietschmann