From Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>
Subject Re: Newbie - render problem
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 19:25:27 GMT
benjamin rasmussen wrote:

> I came a little further in the process. But... I am still getting an
> exception.
>
> Output from the screen:
>
> [ERROR]: Logger not set
> [INFO]: building formatting object tree
> [ERROR]: Unknown formatting object null^null
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> I think it is: "driver.render(doc);" that generates the errormessages.

It seems to me your DocumentBuilderFactory is not namespace aware, try this way:

javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory docBuilderFac =
	javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();

//Note this line
docBuilderFac.setNamespaceAware(true);

javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder docBuilder = docBuilderFac.newDocumentBuilder();
Document doc = docBuilder.parse(file);

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel