From Chris.Br...@scotland.gsi.gov.uk
Subject RE: Passing page numbers to an external servlet
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 15:16:40 GMT
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
 for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

<fo:external-graphic>
	<xsl:attribute name="SRC">
		http://server/servlet?page='<fo:page-number/>'
	</xsl:attribute>
</fo:external-graphic>

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Pearcey [mailto:kevp@nipltd.com]
Sent: 01 May 2002 16:11
To: fop-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Passing page numbers to an external servlet

Hi,

Can any one there help me the XSL for the following problem. I'm calling an
external servlet to generate some graphics for a page footer, to improve
things I want to supply the page number to the servlet but can't figure out
if its possible to include it in the src="" attribute.

I kind of want this:

  <fo:external-graphic
src="http://server/servlet?page='<fo:page-number/>'"/>

I just can't figure out how to break up the src to do this.

Many Thanks

Kevin Pearcey

The original of this email has been scanned for viruses by the Government
Secure Intranet (GSI) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable &
Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.

GSI users - for further details, please contact the GSI Nerve Centre, or
browse GNC 003/2002 at http://www.gsi.gov.uk/main/new2002notices.htm

In case of problems, please call your organisations IT helpdesk.

This email has been received from an external party and
has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.