From "Schal├╝ck, Elmar" <E.schalu...@CEYONIQ.COM>
Subject AW: Schema to XSL:FO
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 06:49:39 GMT
If you like to have a nice representation of XSD files have a look at XML
Spy 4.x.
They produce HTML or Word presentations.
See http://www.xmlspy.com

Elmar

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Alex McLintock [mailto:alex@OWAL.co.uk]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Mai 2002 17:17
An: fop-user@xml.apache.org
Betreff: Schema to XSL:FO

Has anyone produced a stylesheet which takes an XML schema and converts it
into XSL:FO for pretty printing perhaps via SVG?

Rather than use Visio to document my xml fragment examples I think it would
be best if I could produce a diagram from the schema itself.

Alex

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London: Software For Complex Websites
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Free Consultancy for London Companies thinking of Open Source Software.