From "Katiyar, Bhawana" <Bhawana.Kati...@workscape.com>
Subject PDF doesn't show in ie over https
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 17:30:08 GMT

> Hi!
> I generate PDFs using Fop. All PDF docs are displyed with IE 5.5, Netscape 6  over HTTP.
When i switch it to HTTPS, Netscape works fine but IE gives the following error : Internet
Explorer cannot download....Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The
requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found.
> My cache-control is set to "private". I have tried making it "no-cache", still doesn't
work.

> Please help.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Bhawana
>

> Bhawana Katiyar
> 508 861 3010 (O)
> 508 879 0821 (R)
> 847 800 7745 (Cell)
>
> Workscape was recently featured on Business Now, a  syndicated ABC TV program that showcased
our recent successes, including developing and driving the world's largest employee portal.
  To  take a look at this informative 5 minute clip, click here:   http://www.workscape.com/video/videoclip.asp