From "Chaumette, Patrick" <Patrick.Chaume...@t-systems.com>
Subject AW: Awt for print preview
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 15:26:43 GMT
Hello Franck,

seems to me this "translator" does the translation in different languages
for the GUI texts.(English, German, etc...)

Greetings,

Patrick

Dipl. Inform. Patrick Chaumette

T-Systems ITS GmbH

Service Prozesse Retail
Hausanschrift: Fasanenweg 9, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Postanschrift: Postfach 100258, 70746 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Telefon: (0711)972-2437
Telefax: (0711)972-1949
E-Mail: Patrick.Chaumette@t-systems.com
Internet: http://www.t-systems.de