From j...@posingies.com
Subject Acrobat pictograms and document summary
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 13:01:04 GMT
Hello folks,

I am working currently on transforming XML-documents into pdf documents.

When I open the rendered document with the Acrobat Reader 5.0 the small
pictograms look fine, showing a little picture of the page itself.
However, when
I open the same pdf document with Internet Explorer 6.0 the pictogramms
just
show grey pictures. Navigation works, just the small picture doesn´t.

Another problem is the document summary of the Acrobat Reader. How can I
fill in these fields?

Comments? Solutions?