From "benjamin rasmussen" <ben...@hotmail.com>
Subject Newbie - render problem
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 13:16:58 GMT
Can anyone explain why the following code does not work?!

Code:
FileInputStream file = new FileInputStream("simple.fo");
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory docBuilderFac =
    javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();
DocumentBuilder docBuilder = docBuilderFac.newDocumentBuilder();
Document doc = docBuilder.parse(file);

Driver driver = new Driver();
driver.render(doc);
driver.setOutputStream(new FileOutputStream("simple.pdf"));
driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);
driver.run();

I get a NullPointerException. I think it has something to do with the
variable: doc (org.w3c.dom.Document).