From ludovic.mauril...@saros.fr
Subject executing fop with ant
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 09:54:30 GMT
Hi,

I have in my application a set of FO file, that i have to convert in PDF. I
would like to do this with ant. so i wrote those lines:

   <apply executable="fop" os="Linux" dest="${build.src}">
     <srcfiles/>
     <targetfiles/>
     <fileset dir="${src.dir}">
      <patternset>
       <include name="**/*.fo"/>
      </patternset>
     </fileset>
     <mapper type="glob" from="*.fo" to="*.pdf"/>
   </apply>

that runs pretty well. My problem is that when i execute this, it re-create all
the pdf each time, even if the .fo had not been update! I would like to notify
to my apply tag that: if the .fo didn't change, don't create the .pdf. In fact,
I just want to do the same as <javac>, that doesn't compile the .java if it
still the same.
Do you follow me ?
Is there anyone having the same problem?
thanks for helping,

Ludo.

             Webmail Saros: http://webmail.saros.fr