From Ian Taylor <...@inatos.com>
Subject SVGContext Exception
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 16:26:50 GMT
I have been producing reports successfully by embedding fop in my java
classes. These worked fine as standalone applications but when I tried to
incorporate them into the front end GUI I got this error. I have the latest
version of batik.jar and cannot see what might be wrong.

Has anybody had this problem

Thanks in advance.