From Cyril Rognon <crog...@objectiva.fr>
Subject Re: Again out of Memory Error
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 15:43:48 GMT
I suppose you are using FOP 0.20.3...

first, what amount of memory do you give to FOP ? meaning do you use -Xms
and -Xmx jvm parameters to give Java JVM the memory needed ?

Second please state how many tables there are in your document, and how
many pages long the longest table is.

Do you use as many page sequences as you can ?

Long tables and long page sequences are known to increase the memory
requierments of FOP.
error has nothing to do with xml. Xsl could be used to create additionnal
page sequences. List Archive shows you how.

I hope that helps.

Cyril