From "Roland Neilands" <rneila...@pulsemining.com.au>
Subject RE: Assisting FOP in breaking pages
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 03:26:02 GMT
Ian,

> 1. The contents of the "body" extend into the footer of the page. I would
prefer that if this is going to happen, put the complete item on the next
page (and don't overwrite the footer, for goodness sake!).

Your region-body & region-after probably overlap. Check their margin
definitions.

> 2. I often get headers to sections on 1 page, and the contents on the next
page. I would prefer that the header would stay on the same page as its
contents, and to put a page break in if this can't be done on the current
page.

Check the archives, keeps & breaks are a recurring issue. You should be able
to get them working on table rows.

Regards,
Roland