From "Moataz Omar" <moa...@i12.com>
Subject list block simple question
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 15:33:10 GMT
Dear All,

I got a simple question about lists . I want my list to appears like the following :

  a.. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla la
  b.. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

notice  that the second line begins from the same distance like the first line .
I want to know how to make both lines in same bullet begin from the same distance ?

Best Regards
Moataz