From "Rodolphe VAGNER" <rodolphe.vag...@eurodoc-sofilog.com>
Subject Re: list block simple question
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 15:46:15 GMT
try to see that (for the code) :
http://www.zvon.org/HowTo/Output/FOP0.18.1_examples_extensive.php?el=list-block

the pdf out put is :
http://www.zvon.org/HowTo/Output/extensive.pdf

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Moataz Omar
  To: fop-user@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 5:33 PM
  Subject: list block simple question

  Dear All,

  I got a simple question about lists . I want my list to appears like the following :

    a.. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla la
    b.. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

  notice  that the second line begins from the same distance like the first line .
  I want to know how to make both lines in same bullet begin from the same distance ?

  Best Regards
  Moataz