From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: letter-spacing
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 10:21:55 GMT
That's strange. If I generate the docs/examples/fo/textdeko.fo example,
I get the letter-spacing which is on the second page.

You could debug FOP and check what happens in
org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer in the method renderWordArea
around line 630. Should be easy to understand what's going on there.

On 04.09.2002 12:11:16 b. thym wrote:
> Hi together,
>
>     I (0.20.4) would like to use the letter-spacing. The first page is all
> correct but the second page doesn't make the spacing. Any ideas what to do
> or is it a bug for the developers?
>
> <fo:block break-before="page">
>   <fo:block letter-spacing="8px">this is a test</fo:block>
> </fo:block>
>
>  <fo:block break-before="page">
>   <fo:block letter-spacing="8px">and this too</fo:block>
> </fo:block>
>

> Cheers,
>     Benjamin Thym

Jeremias Maerki