From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: keep-with property in fo:table-row element problem
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 19:58:25 GMT
Rodolphe VAGNER wrote:
> My table is larger than a page body, but the groups of 5 lines
> that i want to keep together is smaller : about 10 groups can fit in a page
> body.

That's probably bad, the code is quick in disabling
the keeps. Try to remove a few of the keep-with-*
and look what happens.

> Do you know if I have a chance that this problem disappears if
> I try the 0.20.4 version instead of the 0.20.4rc ?

Because 0.20.4rc has a few small but annoying bugs and there
shouldn't be any user visible changes, it is recommended to use
0.20.4 in any case.
I'm not aware of any changes in the table layout code between
these two releases though.

J.Pietschmann