From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Offset hotspot to fo:basic-link text
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 20:07:46 GMT
Roland Neilands wrote:
> For me the hotspots appear several inches lower, on the left side of the
> page (not even in line with the actual link). No padding & not in table
> cells, just an abs. positioned block-container. I raised a bug on this a
> while ago.

Yeah.
Don't use basic-link in static content
Don't use basic-link in absolutely positioned
block-containers
Don't use basic-link within elements with padding
(doesn't matter whether blocks or table-cells or whatever)
Don't use basic-link within lists in tables
Don't use basic-link with hyphenation (fixed for the upcoming
maintenance release)
Don't use basic-link around external graphics, page numbers
or page number citations.

That's not necessarily complete. Fortunately, other
complications like relative position, aligning within
lines and varying line heigts are not implemented at
all.

J.Pietschmann