From Andreas Kroop <kr...@transit-online.de>
Subject TransformerFactoryConfigurationError
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:44:08 GMT
Hi,
i have a problem with the fop (0.20.4).
when I execute my Servlet, I become a list of errors!

Here are the errors:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider for
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory cannot be found
 at javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at pdf.PDFBuilder.make(PDFBuilder.java:123)
 at pdf.PrintPDFServlet.doGet(PrintPDFServlet.java:49)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)

 at
 at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.RequestDispatcherImpl.doForward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:222)

 at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:162)

 at MemberControlServlet.getPDFProfile(MemberControlServlet.java:205)
 at MemberControlServlet.performAction(MemberControlServlet.java:141)
 at MemberControlServlet.doGet(MemberControlServlet.java:98)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)

 at

Thanks,
Andreas