From Phillip Rhodes <rhode...@telerama.com>
Subject RE: 2 flows to same page?
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 04:28:23 GMT
I understand why one would think that I am confused between the
region-start and region-before.

I understand the difference between the two, and I definitely want to put
my text into region-start, I have to do this because the mock-up's of the
documents I am trying to recreate have text in the left margin of the document.

But the difference of the regions aside, I don't think the solution would
be different due to the region I want to put text into.   What I mean is it
does not matter if it's region-start or region-before, if it will work for
one, it will work for the other.

I like the idea of the static-content, but only have seen it used for page
numbers, can it be set for the title of each chapter, not "Chapter 1" but
rather, "Chapter 1, Introduction" and "Chapter 2, The meeting", etc...

So my question still is, how can I put content into two different regions
of the same page?