From Davide Raschetti <ra...@telnext.it>
Subject page-position="last"
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 12:21:13 GMT
Hy,

I want to create a PDF from an XML data file.
I've a different footer for the last page, I have tried with page-sequence-master-reference:

<fo:page-sequence-master master-name="A4">
<fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference ="document" page-position="rest"
/>
<fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference ="enddocument" page-position="last"/>
</fo:page-sequence-master>

but this don't work because every pages are are recognized like 'last pages'.

There is an other way to recognize the last page?

Thanks
(excused for terrible English)

----Sended with "www.webmailpro.it"----