From Barry Hansen <bhan...@imany.com>
Subject Offset hotspot to fo:basic-link text
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 18:15:12 GMT
Yet another item I've been playing with without coming to resolution:

I have used fop per the example (I thought) to add internal links to the
document where appropriate. The actual hotspot and the text are offset from
one another. The hotspot works wonderfully and jumps to exactly the right ID
in the document.

My block looks like this:

<fo:table-cell
	font-family="sans-serif"
	font-size="8pt"
	border-style="solid"
	border-width="0.25pt"
	border-color="black"
	padding-start="2.5pt"
	padding-end="2.5pt"
	padding-before="4.5pt"
	padding-after="4.5pt"
	text-align="left"
	vertical-align="top"
	keep-together="always">
	<fo:block>
		<fo:basic-link color="blue"
internal-destination="309-C9">3Ã~9-C9</fo:basic-link>
	</fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>

Incidentally, the Ã~ translates to a slashZero when pdf'd. In the case of
this example, the hotspot appears about 1/2 line above the text. In some
other extreme cases, the hotspot is about 2" higher than the text.

Any suggestions for my little problem? Any samples required?

Thanks,
Barry Hansen
I-many, Inc.