From "Vincent Illiano" <vincent_illi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Invoking FOP from C++
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 14:28:01 GMT
I'm working on a C++ application that uses XML and xsl-fo to create pdf
reports.  The application currently invokes FOP for the transformation by
creating a shell process and calling FOP with the correct command line
parameters.

I'd like to more tightly integrate the call into FOP from C++ by using JNI.
Can somebody point me to some information on how best to do this?  Is there
a java interface in FOP that supports this?  I'd also like to handle some
basic exceptions thrown from FOP.  Thanks for any info!  -Vincent