From "Arved Sandstrom" <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject RE: FO methods
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:33:31 GMT

80990/sr=1
-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-7127956-6847067?v=glance&s=books&n=5 for Amazon's page
about this book.

I am not affiliated with O'Reilly or Amazon, and I haven't read the book
through from cover to cover yet, but it seems to be a good resource on the
topic.

I can vouch for that book. A couple of the long-time developers here have
had some input into that reference.

You can also do very nicely with Ken Holman's material:
http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/training/index.htm#pfux. I can recommend
that, too.

Ultimately, though, what is wrong with the specification? :-)

Regards,
AHS