From <rhode...@telerama.com>
Subject external graphic truncated?
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 16:17:28 GMT

I am using fo:external-graphic to add an image to my document.
It's a svg image.

However, the rendered pdf document displays the image as being truncated
at about the 25% point of the image (more so for width).
The image is truncated,  not scaled.

If I go to the the referenced src document within a browser, the image is
displayed properly.

I have tried adding the image to it's own fo:block.  Did not help.
I am adding it to the body region, so I do not see the image being
constrained by the region.  I have another fo-block added to the same
region that spans the entire region.

While I have seen attribute such as width that can be added, I wonder why
I would have to add this attribute to the external graphic element.
Should'nt the default be to fill the region and then truncate or scale?

Any pointers? Thanks!