From "Ian Waggoner" <Ian.Waggo...@cs.oag.state.tx.us>
Subject Re: Problems using fo:marker and fo:retrieve-marker and FOP 0.20.4
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 14:04:40 GMT
According to J.P., only "page" is supported in 0.20.4. But apparently the others are supported
in the more current nightly builds.

Ian

____________________________
ian.waggoner@cs.oag.state.tx.us

>>> ianr@viridian.com.au 09/04/02 01:59AM >>>
I'm running into a problem using markers. My retrieve marker line is as
follows:

<fo:retrieve marker retrieve-class-name="TopCategory"
retrieve-boundary="page-sequence"
retrieve-position="first-including-carryover"/>

Whenever my "retrieve-boundary" isn't page, I get the following error:

	java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.fop.apps.StreamRenderer$RenderQueueEntry

Does anybody know why this occurs?

Thanks,

Ian