From Togan Muftuoglu <tog...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: error caused by double.sided=1
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2002 17:40:02 GMT
* Tobias Grimm; <Tobias.Grimm@cas-soft.de> on 01 Dec, 2002 wrote:
>Hello,
>
>When I convert docbook to fo using xsl, setting double.sided to 1
>causes FOP 0.20.4 to end with the following error:

Which version of the Docbook XSL stylesheets as with 1.58.1 is the
latest and it does not do that

>java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.fop.apps.StreamRenderer$RenderQueueEntry
>        at org.apache.fop.apps.StreamRenderer.getPreviousPage(Unknown Source)
>
>This doesn't happen with the latest version from cvs, but this version
>isn't usable yet.

try to get the  fop-0_20_2-maintain release which is 0.20.5

>Has anyone ever encountered such a problem and maybe has a solution for
>this?

either get the 0.20.5 version ( no guarantee that it wil not bark at the
same location) yet getting the latest XSL sty┼česheets do solve lots of
things ie admon graphics finally work with FOP

--

Togan Muftuoglu