From Matthias Brunner ...@blumenstrasse.vol.at>
Subject Re: Strange irregularities in page breaking
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 21:34:45 GMT
On Tuesday 03 December 2002 20:11, Oleg Tkachenko wrote:
> > And fop -x ... did not even work!
>
> Did you mean -c?

No, -x for "dump all configuration settings".

> > Why are these differences?
>
> Make sure you are embedding FOP in the same way you are running it
> from command line (I mean the same baseDir, userconfig.xml, JVM
> itself and jaxp/sax properties, classpath etc). Should be some
> difference as we don't believe in a magic.

I copied fop.sh and changed only one line to start my class which I
copied to FOP_HOME/lib. So I think every setting and the classpath
will be the same.
Yet output remains different. I don't understand.

Software used: fop 0.20.4, JDK 1.4.1_01, Linux

Best regards!
--
Matthias Brunner <mb@blumenstrasse.vol.at>
PGP FP 7862 32B3 3B75 292A F76F  5042 8587 21AB 5B89 D501