From "Ciot, Thierry" <thierry.c...@compuware.com>
Subject xml string input to XSLTInputHandler?
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 15:50:00 GMT
How do I pass an XML string to XSLTInputHandler?  As far as I can tell this
class only accepts a file.
Should I use another class?

I am trying to embed fop into a program.  I have some XML in a String object
and I wouldn't want to write it to a temporary file.

Any suggestion and code example welcome.

Thierry.

and then destroy it.